Spaces are private by nature, which means you have to be invited in order to join them.
There are two ways you can be invited to a space:
- Via a Space Invite Link
- Via a direct invite from a contact on Volley
How to join a space:
- To join a space, click on the invite link provided to you by the space owner (this will launch a browser window)
- Create your account or sign in*
- You should now see the space listed in the side column of your direct messages area
*Sometimes certain browsers or adblockers will break this process, so if you don't see the space listed in your side column, simply click on the invite link again from a device where you are already signed into Volley, open the invite in Volley, and you should be added to the space.
How to participate in a space:
- Click on the space icon in the side column (beneath your profile picture or initials)
- Click on any of the channels to start watching volleys
- Record a volley by pressing the record button or contribute with any of the other volley types