1. Navigate to the Volley channel or conversation that you want to connect to Slack and click on Channel/Conversation details.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Details screen and click on "Connect to Slack"
3. Copy the @Volley string to your clipboard.
4. Paste the @Volley string in any Slack channel (public or private).
5. If the Volley bot is not already in the channel, you'll need to confirm by clicking "Invite Them."
Success! You'll see a confirmation and an automated volley sent by the Volley bot to confirm that the link was made.