You can easily share a recording of your screen in any volley conversation from one of our desktop apps.
1) To start - click the "Record Screen" icon in the toolbar or use the keyboard shortcut by hitting the "S" key.
2) Then choose to record an entire screen or just a single window
3) Now we're recording. It's time to show what you need to show.
Note: that little recording window will not be seen in your recording if you select a specific window
4) When you're done, click the record button to stop. If you have review before sending switched on you'll see a preview of the volley. Click the Send button or the "V" key to share your volley. Use the "Fullscreen" icon or hit the "F" key to enter fullscreen.
Pro tip: Shortcut keys
- "S" to start screen recording
- "V" to send the recording
- "F" when enter or leave fullscreen mode
- "<" or ">" to change speed once in fullscreen mode
- "Space" or "K" to pause/resume playback